|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Information Assurance Specialist III (ISSO or ISSM)
- Job Title
- Information Assurance Specialist III (ISSO or ISSM)
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Dynology is hiring an Information Assurance Specialist for a high profile client located in Ft. Belvoir, VA. The ideal candidate will provide IT program support by writing new SOPs, review and edit current SOPs and policies in accordance with agency regulations and ensure changes are implemented to maintain the highest level of security. Implement and use metrics to track and analyze compliance to strategic Insider Threat objectives. Data gathering, correlation, and analysis. Assist with analysis of FISMA metrics in relation to already gathered enterprise asset data. Track and report on real world Insider Threat incidents.
- Experience with Host Based Security Systems (HBSS).
- Knowledge of the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
- Experience with the Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CNDSP) program.
- Working knowledge of DoD policies, directives and instructions (i.e. 8500 series) and technical guidance.
- Ability to support the maintenance of the CNDSP program status, compliance information, policy requirements, metrics, service level agreements, and Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs).
- Knowledge of Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) technical Security Implementation Guides (STIGs) and checklists for SQL Server and Microsoft Office Products. Ability to create ad-hoc queries against database(s) for comparison of data (security, personnel, Active Directory, Learning Management System, etc.).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory structure and data fields.
- Experience with Visual Basic 2010 development.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision or outside expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree and ten (10) years of related experience
- IAT Level II and CISSP certification (or equivalent)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have an active Top Secret/SCI