If you want to add your background to our database without applying to a job, please click Create Profile.
Executive Compensation Consultant
- Job Title
- Executive Compensation Consultant
- Job ID
Executive Compensation Consultant - Chicago
Our Chicago based client has an immediate opening for an Executive Compensation Consultant. This is a 2+ month contract focusing on executive compensation and equity administration activities, including analysis and reporting for board, shareholders, and management.
- Participates in the administration of executive compensation programs for officer and key executives. Programs may include base pay evaluation, short- and long-term incentive plans and stock plans.
- Supports in the preparation of employee communications and Compensation materials.
- Serve as subject matter expert for equity administration. Manages vendor relationship and coordinate activities between payroll, HRIS, accounting, treasury, legal and equity vendor for grants and vestings.
- Performs auditing and analysis.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 3- 5 years of experience in executive compensation.
- Previous experience of Executive compensation administration.
- Working knowledge of corporate compliance requirements.
- Advanced Excel skills.