Shuttle Van Washer
- Job Title
- Shuttle Van Washer
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Coppell, TX
- Other Location
Responsible to provide automotive detailing services for customer vehicles and company shuttle buses.
All Shifts available
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Washes customer vehicle and/or company shuttle bus exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
- Applies wax to auto body; wipes or buffs surface to protect surface and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- Uses vaccum cleaner to vacuum interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Applies revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics with spot- and stain- resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following recommendations of the product's manufacturer.
- Reports mechanical and cosmetic information on customers' vehicles to management.
- Maintains a clean and orderly working environment.
- Conducts security patrols, observations, and general functions as needed.
- Is flexible with work shifts/hours, including overtime, to service late flights, peak volume periods, vacated shifts, and other emergency situations.
- Follows all Company work rules and procedures as set forth in the Operations Policies and Procedures Manual and through management’s instruction.
- Performs other job related assignments as required including but not limited to assisting customers and/or drivers with luggage.
- Delivers customer service beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary.
Additional Duties And Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Competencies: The following competencies strongly contribute to the success of an individual in this position.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
- Diversity: Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, educates others on the value of diversity, promotes a harassment-free environment, builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and upholds organizational values.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and keeps commitments, commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer service orientation required.
- Attention to detail required.
- Ability to muli-task required.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Driving record may not indicate more than three moving violations in the past three (3) years.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent squatting and bending while servicing vehicle.
- Must have flexibility to move and lift bulk items up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long period of time, up to 4 hours.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- High School diploma or equivalent degree preferred.
- One year prior experience with auto detailing preferred.
- Traffic, noise, weather, vehicle fumes, crowded accommodations.
- Required Skills
Shuttle Van Washer-Detailer