Controller - Mandarin Speaking
- Job Title
- Controller - Mandarin Speaking
- Job ID
- Waltham, MA 02451
- Other Location
Mandarin Speaking Global Controller
The Global Controller will manage global finance and accounting departments for operations in The United States, China, Korea, and Vietnam by providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management and other users in making educated economic decisions about the company's future.
- Oversee the activities of the worldwide corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits and annual budgets.
- Oversee the activities of the disbursement department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, core employee expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing, and total corporate payroll tax compliance.
- Oversee the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc.
- Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes, and data, and enhance the company's value.
- Respond to President as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate her financial needs.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Project Management
- Technical Expertise
- Ethical Conduct
- Management Competencies
This position is responsible for managing the Global accounting department.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position located in our Waltham, Massachusetts office. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires up to 15% travel.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA certification.
- Ten years of hands-on accounting managerial experience.