|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Senior Professional Training Specialist 2018T00560010
- Job Title
- Senior Professional Training Specialist 2018T00560010
- Job ID
- New Orleans, LA
- Other Location
Daily Responsibilities Join GDIT and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Personnel Modernization (PersMod) team is searching for a UPK Developer to join their program in New Orleans, LA.
Using UPK, develop/modify custom recorded self-training courseware for the NSIPS community.
Required: Degree Bachelors
Required: Basic Qualifications/Skills The Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills, and should be able to work efficiently individually or in a team environment.
Must possess 4+ years of strong UPK development.
Required: Education Bachelors
Required: Work Experience 4+ Years
Required: Responsibilities * Bachelor’s Degree (4 years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor Degree)
* Must be a U.S. Citizen and have a current minimum DOD Interim Secret clearance.
Desired: Education Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Desired: Responsibilities/Skills • Experience in content capture and development
• A working knowledge of PeopleSoft Human Capital Management and Payroll.
• Experience in documenting complex business requirements, business processes and test scenarios.
• Responsible for a training portfolio of applications and provide training support for those applications.
• Analyze business and technical processes to design and develop training curriculum in support of the Navy’s personnel and pay system.
• Work with application SMEs, developers and leadership to identify training needs.
• Reviewing existing training materials and develop a plan for future training needs.
Clearance requirements: Interim Secret