|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Professional Test Specialist 2019TO056006
- Job Title
- Professional Test Specialist 2019TO056006
- Job ID
- New Orleans, LA
- Other Location
GDIT is currently searching for a ERP Test Engineer for an opportunity in New Orleans, LA.
Join GDIT and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Personnel Modernization (PersMod) team is searching for a Test Engineer to join their program in New Orleans, LA.
You will work closely with developers, system analysts and other members of the test department to develop and maintain test documentation and test cases for the United States Navy Pay and Personnel System.
• Participate in testing, troubleshooting and analysis on the development of systems.
• Provide support in the development, implementation and maintenance of test processes and diagnostic programs.
• Develop and document Testing processes and procedures for the environment as necessary
• Create, update, and maintain a Master Test Plan
• 3+ years of testing experience with: API (Application Programming Interface) testing, Oracle Golden Gate vs. Oracle Data Integrator, Extensible Markup Language (XML), XML schema, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Web Services Description Language (WSDL), Java programming language.
BS or equivalent + 3 yrs related experience, or MS + 1 yrs related experience.
* Bachelor’s Degree (3 years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor Degree)
* Must be a U.S. Citizen and have a current DOD Secret clearance or be able to obtain an Interim DoD Secret Clearance.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
• Oracle PL/SQL scripting and tools highly desired
• Understanding of HP Quality Center and Serena Dimensions/Phire are desired.
• ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level certification or equivalent highly desired.
Clearance requirements: Interim Secret