|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
- Job Title
- PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
- Job ID
- New Orleans, LA
- Other Location
Dynology is currently searching for a Functional Analyst/Subject Matter Expert (SME) for an opportunity in New Orleans, LA. The Navy Standard Integrated Personnel System (NSIPS) is the Navy’s single, field-entry, electronic pay and personnel system for all USN/USNR Sailors. This web-enabled, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system offers Sailors 24-hour access to their Electronic Service Record (ESR), training data, and career counseling records.
- The desired candidate will analyze business and technical processes for the Navy’s Human resources system. The processes analyzed and documented will be used to develop training material for the Navy personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of strong PeopleSoft HCM experience
- 4 years of additional experience may be a substitute for a degree.
- The Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills and should be able to work efficiently individually or in a team environment.
- The candidate must possess experience in documenting functional business processes.
- The candidate should have a basic understanding of PL/SQL.
- US Navy field experience and knowledge of Navy HR management database systems.
- Knowledge of US Navy administrative and HR Policies.
- Experience with NSIPS.
Clearance requirements: Must be a U.S. Citizen and have a current DoD Secret Clearance.