|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Senior ETL Developer
- Job Title
- Senior ETL Developer
- Job ID
- New Orleans, LA
- Other Location
Dynology is currently searching for a Systems Engineer; Extract, Transformation, and Load (ETL) Developer for an opportunity in New Orleans, LA. Principal disciplines include data modeling and standardization, designing an ETL environment and processes, building and automating the processes using the Oracle Data Integrator tool. The desired candidate will possess ETL administration experience with enterprise information to support an analytical environment with multiple source data and universes, and data marts.
- The candidate will execute ETL tasks to support a data warehouse and follow best practice approach for logical and physical data structure.
- Candidate will possess knowledge of the ODI tool, capable of developing a set of default strategies, transforming as needed to populate target tables, develop ETL specification document (for high level planning and physical design), populate dimensions table with historic data, execute bulk and incremental load processes, develop processes for dimension and fact table incremental loads, and schedule a job to kick off at a certain time.
- Utilize Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) as the ETL tool.
- Perform ETL system planning and design, complete logical design, draft architectural plan, and draft source to target mapping of data elements.
- Maintain existing structure and make decisions for the design to make the appropriate technical decisions for the overall warehouse project.
- Extract, data, clean and conform, deliver for presentation and maintain an ETL environment.
- Ability to understand and construct complex select statements. Experience with warehouse concepts and design.
- Education Bachelor Degree Computer Science or Software Engineering with Work Experience 6-9 Years
- (4 years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor Degree)
- RDBMS (Relational database management system) concepts; SQL knowledge, and the ability to understand and construct complex SQL statements is required for this position.
- Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills, and should be able to work efficiently individually or in a team environment.
- Expertise using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL.
- Kimball dimensional modeling experiences a plus.
Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen and have a current Secret Clearance