BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Software Developer/Automated Testing
- Job Title
- Software Developer/Automated Testing
- Requirement ID
- Herndon, VA
- Other Location
The Software Developer candidate must have a background or interest in maintaining and enhancing the automated test scripts and environment for a significant software development effort. The automated test environment is a center piece of an on-going effort as it provides efficiencies and cost savings to the customer. The candidate requires a background with Java and Linux/CENTOS and will know or be willing to learn Gherkin, Cucumber, Selenium, and JUnit. The development work is in an unclassified environment but the candidate will benefit by having a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years of Experience:
High School diploma/GED with 12 years of experience, or
Associates degree with 10 years of experience, or
Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience, or
Masters degree with 6 years of experience, or
PhD with 4 years of experience.
• Ability to work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team.
• DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
• Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order
• Experience with software development approaches utilizing Java in a Linux environment
• Experience utilizing Agile development processes and tools
• Interest in maintaining and enhancing existing automated software testing scripts and environment
• Experience working in an Agile development environment, be a self-starter, have strong verbal and written skills, and be willing to work in a team environment
• Can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and or managers not performed at Level 3 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.
• Oversee and monitor performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues
• Provide expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers.
• Direct multiple contractor and subcontractors teams through to project completion.
- Optional Skills
• Knowledge/experience with automated software testing and tools
• Experience performing work for the intelligence community
• Software development experience in a Virtual environment like AWS
• Active TC/SCI clearance with polygraph