BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Learning Strategist
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
The Learning Strategist candidate will provide support in implementing and executing processes for receiving, defining, evaluating, and referring learning requirements and managing the curriculum.
- Make customers and stakeholders aware of the College’s capabilities (i.e., learning solutions);
- Advise customers how to improve their performance through learning;
- Receive, analyze, and communicate customers’ requirements;
- Validate that learning is the right solution to meet customers’ needs and suggest an appropriate learning solution;
- Support the development of a senior stakeholder advisory board;
- Audit the curriculum
- Demonstrated alignment of curriculum to customers’ needs.
- Required Skills
• B.A. / B.S.
• Experience collecting, compiling, analyzing, and synthesizing information
• Knowledgeable of the A.D.D.I.E. model
• Experience designing learning solutions
• Ability to interact effectively with Government clients at various levels
• Ability to work as part of a tightly integrated team and collaborate across functional and organizational boundaries
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Strong customer relationship management abilities
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong critical thinking skills (e.g., objective thinking)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project)
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• B.A. / B.S. in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Education, Distance Learning, Human Performance Technology, and Industrial Organizational Psychology, or up to four years of relevant experience in learning requirements or designing, developing, and implementing learning solutions
• Understanding of the pedagogical principles of instructional systems theory
• Experience working with instructional technology and distributed learning solutions
• Experience in developing and prescribing strategies for learning
• Familiarity and/or working knowledge of the Intelligence Community
• Understanding and/or familiarity with the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accreditation standards and policies.