Join the Neave Group Family!
Below is a list of our currently open positions. Click on a title for more information and to apply for the opportunity.
If you do not see a position that matches your qualifications, click “Create Profile” in the menu bar below to submit your information for general consideration.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Construction Project Manager/ Superintendent
- Job Title
- Construction Project Manager/ Superintendent
- Job ID
- Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
- Other Location
- White Plains, NY | New York City, NY
Are you an effective leader who excels at motivating teams and overseeing projects to completion?
Neave Group Outdoor Solutions has been in business for 45 years and continues to be a leading provider of high-quality landscaping installation, maintenance, and service activities.
We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager/ Superintendent to join our award-winning team in Wappingers Falls, NY. This is a year-round position, in which you will oversee the day-to-day operations and coordination of up to four landscape and construction installation projects at a time, worth approximately $750,000 to $1M.
Who you are: You are incredibly organized and detail-oriented. A hands-on, motivational leader, able to coordinate crews and production schedules, and ensure all projects are completed on time, on budget, and up to Neave standards.
Pay & Perks: $65,000+ as well as employer-contributed health benefits, IRA, paid-time-off, and plenty of training and advancement opportunities.
What you’ll do as the Construction Project Manager/ Superintendent:
- Plan, direct, and facilitate the installation of 3-4 construction projects simultaneously
- Coordinate a minimum of 3 crews and production schedules
- Coach, evaluate, and train staff and field workers in the performance of landscape construction services
- Manage labor and equipment dispatch and utilization
- Inspect all field work; analyze and resolve problems
- Heavy interaction with clients, Project Managers, subcontractors, and suppliers
- During the winter season, may be reassigned to Snow Department as an Area Supervisor for snow events
- Work in outdoor weather conditions, including sun, heat, rain, snow, and extreme cold
What’s required of you:
- 1-3 years of experience overseeing landscape and construction installation
- Must be thoroughly familiar with all aspects of landscape and hardscape construction
- Experience operating excavators, skidsteers, loaders, etc.
- Valid Drivers License; CDL A preferred
- Ability to walk/bend/stand for 8+ hours/day and lift/carry items up to 100lbs without limitation
What will set you apart:
- Certified Landscape Professional (CLP) and/or Certified Landscape Technician (CLT)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
Neave Group Outdoor Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions are made in accord with this policy.