BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- OPIR Scientist
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Team member will support GEOINT analysis and operation support for data processing, data analysis and analytic support. The candidate will be responsible for supporting processing, exploitation and dissemination of data from multiple sensors to include operations and production support, producing OPIR phenomenology reports.
- Perform routine OPIR reports.
- Apply optical science and engineering to develop active or passive electro-optical and infrared remote sensing applications.
- Perform analysis and conduct experiments to characterize and model point spread function
- Develop methods to extract signals from noisy data by using existing tools and develop new ones.
- Work in small teams and individually to implement research objectives.
- Required Skills
• BA / BS and 4 years of experience.
• In place of the degree, may substitute 11 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience using Matlab image processing toolkit.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• MA/MS degree.
• In place of the degree, may substitute 15 years of relevant work experience.