The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.Part Time Evening Dispatcher
- Job Title
- Part Time Evening Dispatcher
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Minneapolis, MN 55425
- Other Location
Park ‘N Fly is a leader in off-airport parking operating multiple locations across the US. Offering an array of different services in addition to parking, Park ‘N Fly ensures the highest level of customer service with a focus on convenience, safety, and a positive and healthy work environment.
Are you enthusiastic about delighting customers and helping others? Do you enjoy meeting new people and creating an initial experience that leads to more frequent interactions? If you share our passion for excellent customer service, then Park ‘N Fly is the place for you.
Park ‘N Fly is proud to offer:
- Schedules that fit into your lifestyle; we accept both full time and part time employees
- A fleet that is the best in the industry with a focus on safety
- Rewards and recognition programs that recognize you in big and small ways
- A complete benefits package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability for all full – time employees
- 401k with employer match for all employees after 6 months of employment
Our vision is to make customer’s lives easier by providing more than just parking. We want to be the first choice in airport parking. In order to do this we need you.
Pay Rate $12.30 hr
GENERAL SUMMARY: Dispatcher
Assigns motor vehicles and drivers for conveyance of passengers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist management with approving and coordinating break and meal periods for all scheduled non-exempt staff.
· Coordinate, via two-way radio, the pick-up of customers at their vehicles, at valet pick-up points, and at the airport drop-off locations.
· Perform weekly airport audit of traffic flow and van timing survey.
· Submit daily report to facility manager at the end of the shift.
· Observe driver’s luggage assistance documenting non-compliance for the Manager’s attention and immediate retraining of the employee.
· Maintain van appearance by conducting regular van inspections and reviewing the drivers’ Customer Readiness Forms at the end of their shifts.
· Ensure mechanical problems are relayed to the mechanics on a daily basis.
· Observe all employee functions while maintaining a Dispatch Log report, and implement schedule reductions as needed.
· Recommend disciplinary action to lot management when necessary.
· Operate a shuttle bus, if necessary.
· Follow all Company work rules and procedures as set forth in the Operations Manual and through management’s instruction.
· Assist management if necessary.
· Respond to accidents and incidents.
· Provide, maintain, and ensure complete customer service including the guaranteed 3-5 minute pick up service; document failures with an explanation of the cause and circumstances, offering suggested resolutions, if appropriate.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities required:
· Effective interpersonal communication skills required.
· Customer service oriented.
· Ability to communicate clearly and articulately, verbally & in writing.
· Ability to follow instructions & multi-task.
· Basic math skills required.
· Strong problem solving skills required.
· Minimum of 21 years of age.
· No more than 3 moving violations in the past three (3) years.
· Requires flexibility to move and left bulk items up to fifty (50) pounds,
· Requires upper and lower body mobility sufficient to raise arms overhead, stretch, reach, turn, bend, stand (up to four (4) hours uninterrupted) kneel for extended periods, walk, climb stairs, and climb a ladder.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
· High School diploma or equivalent degree (ie: GED), preferred.
· Three months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required Skills