Interested in joining the bubbly gang?
Director, Digital Marketing
- Job Title
- Director, Digital Marketing
- Job ID
- Torrance, CA 90501
- Other Location
Position Summary: The Director, Digital Marketing will facilitate and drive Health-Ade’s marketing efforts across all digital channels, including our website, ecommerce, email marketing, paid social media, and display advertising. This position will use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals, identify needs, new opportunities, and aspire to increase brand awareness. We are looking for a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, is analytical, and an expert in publishing content, someone that is creative and comfortable working with a team. We don’t want people just to know about Health-Ade, we want them to share, connect, love, look for, and always choose Health-Ade. The Director, Digital Marketing will accomplish this by immersing themselves within these channels in order to execute campaigns designed to accomplish these goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create digital marketing plans using all available channels.
- Manage ecommerce from start to finish including, inventory management, product ordering, sku optimization, promotions, etc.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend e-commerce opportunities that can deliver both value to customer, solid ROI, and growth.
- Maintain overall website and work with developers to optimize as necessary
- Manage the email marketing strategy, drip campaigns, development process and overall email calendar
- Analyze web, google and social analytics, and audience metrics to improve user experience and overall engagement across all digital channels.
- Monitor and manage SEO/SEM performance metrics to forecast trends
- Work with the social team and develop plans for growth and engagement
- Work with our advertising team and support all digital advertising efforts including, display, social, search, etc. and create segmented ad funnels
- Work with our event teams to incorporate digital experiences and data capture into our consumer events
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design, Content, and Event teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency across all digital channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Recommend and manage digital/development agencies and other vendor partners
- Develop and implement tactics to better support all digital channels and ecommerce