Join the Neave Group Family!
Below is a list of our currently open positions. Click on a title for more information and to apply for the opportunity.
If you do not see a position that matches your qualifications, click “Create Profile” in the menu bar below to submit your information for general consideration.
Pool Service Technician
- Job Title
- Pool Service Technician
- Job ID
- Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
- Other Location
Neave Group Outdoor Solutions is seeking a motivated and dependable Pool Service Technician to join our award-winning team in Wappingers Falls, NY. As the Pool Service Technician, you will provide the highest level of customer service while servicing and maintaining residential and commercial Vinyl/Gunite pools and spas, working on systems valued from $50,000 to $300,000.
Perks: Competitive salary, opportunities for advancement; paid time off; available overtime; medical and dental insurance; and more!
What you’ll do as the Pool Service Technician:
- Weekly pool cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Water testing and chemical balancing
- Maintain a clean, well-stocked and organized vehicle and job site
- Complete service schedules in an efficient and time conscious manner, with minimal call backs
- Work in outdoor weather conditions including but not limited to sun, heat, and rain
- Other duties as assigned
What's required of you:
- Clean, valid US driver’s license
- Professional demeanor, dependable, reliable
- Experience cleaning in-ground pools and balancing chemicals is desired
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible regarding work schedule and willing to work overtime or be on call when necessary or assigned
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
Neave Group Outdoor Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions are made in accord with this policy.