Full Time Shuttle Driver
- Job Title
- Full Time Shuttle Driver
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Minneapolis, MN
- Other Location
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make a direct impact on your customers every single day? Are your customer service skills world-class? If you're somebody who is self-driven and looking for your next great opportunity, then you should consider working at Park N' Fly as one of our Shuttle Drivers!
Park N' Fly is the nation's leader in affordable airport parking. It's our mission to provide an easy way for travelers to save time and money with our alternative to traditional terminal airport parking. We offer more than just parking alone, by providing great service and convenience for all of our customers.
As a Shuttle Driver, you will be responsible to drive one of our shuttles to and from the airport, transporting our passengers and their luggage quickly and safely. With each stop, you'll assist customers with their luggage and answer any questions or concerns that they may have. All while providing each customer with the high level of courteous and expeditious service that Park N' Fly is known for.
We are looking for individuals who display a high energy level and positive attitude. Successful Drivers communicate clearly with both customers and other employees, maintain a clean shuttle bus, and present a professional overall image and appearance.
This is a position you must be flexible with scheduled hours and be available for overtime as per the business needs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use two-way radio to interact with customers and employees while driving shuttle bus.
- Rise from the shuttle seat, greet every customer and offer to lift and carry baggage onto the shuttle for storage while transporting customers to and from the airport.
- Provide every self-park customer with a space reminder & educate all customers where to catch the shuttle upon their return to the airport.
- Report accidents, problems, and other required shuttle bus information (both mechanical and cosmetic) to management.
- Keep the shuttle secure and follow all safety procedures. Adhere to all safety codes and OSHA standards.
- Drive and secure customer vehicles as needed during valet parking situations.
- Listen to customer complaints and advances to Lot Manager when necessary.
- Perform any additional duties and special tasks as assigned Management.
Preferred Driver Skillsets:
Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
Diversity: Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, educates others on the value of diversity, promotes a harassment-free environment, and builds a diverse workforce.
Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and upholds organizational values.
Integrity: Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, and treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and keeps commitments, contribute to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Be at least 21 years of age
- A minimum of 1 year driving and customer service experience is preferred
- Able to work in various outdoor weather conditions including wet, humid, and hot temperatures.
- Be able to lift and move bulky items up to 50 pounds and reach, turn, bend, walk, and climb stairs
- Valid driver's license with safe driving record (no moving violations) for past 3 years
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Required Skills