BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
OEM Systems Administrator
- Job Title
- OEM Systems Administrator
- Requirement ID
- Reston, VA
- Other Location
The Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Systems Administrator candidate will work with the customer to maintain the OEM framework, push out patches and upgrades as required, troubleshoot application performance issues, and recommend appropriate actions. Team member's support will include continued sustainment of the OEM management tool used to track, monitor, and sustain/support various licensed Oracle products that exist on systems/platforms throughout the Customer enterprise.
- Able to utilize OEM components to manage assets, do audit reporting, perform point-in-time comparisons, and manage Oracle licenses and inventory for the Customer Enterprise
- Perform OEM installation, deployment, and lifecycle support (patches and upgrades).
- Recommend OEM upgrade paths & deployment scenarios
- Plan and execute system upgrades, as well as track & post required patches
- Perform agent management, provisioning, target discovery duties, and create and manage reports
- Define roles associated with users, and the credentials used by users to access targets
- Deploy the intelligent agent to Linux and Windows servers, and deal with connectivity issues.
- Set up the environment for OEM, to include the back end database
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• HS Diploma with 12 years experience
• BS with 8 years experience
• Masters with 6 years experience
• 6 years of systems administration experience with Oracle on Linux architecture Database Management, and Ops Center components.
• Experience with OEM Versions 12 and 13, to include Base Framework, Base Database Management, and Ops Center components
• Experience installing oracle software, including OEM itself, oracle databases, and other oracle software on Linux and Windows servers
• Experience with network security in a secure environment
• Experience administering users, groups, and privileges within the management server
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Security+ certification
• Experience with ICD-503 or RMF security accreditation
• Familiarity with DODIIS security/builds
• DoD 8570 Compliant
• Certified Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Implementation Specialist