Interested in joining the bubbly gang?
Director, Design & Creative
- Job Title
- Director, Design & Creative
- Job ID
- Torrance, CA, CA
- Other Location
Position Summary: The Director, Design & Creative will conceive and implement visual marketing collateral that range from print media to digital presentations. This individual must have proven experience in leading a brand and all the design elements that entails and must be savvy in all things digital. The Director, Design & Creative will be responsible for the overall brand aesthetic across all consumer touchpoints and create high impact messaging that tells the Health-Ade story. The candidate will work closely with marketing personnel to deliver design that exceeds the expectations of our Founders and VP of Marketing. This individual must have the ability to take a design project from research, to concept, to production and finally print in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following below. Other duties may be assigned.
· Responsible for meeting production deadlines/timeframes and prioritizing work flow to meet expected times for proofs to the appropriate stakeholders.
· Consistently communicate with the management team to keep them informed of information that is important and necessary for efficient and quality processes of the ad flow system.
· Develop consistency for the brand’s aesthetic and creative identity across all mediums
· Execute packaging, digital assets, print media, social media, trade marketing, corporate presentations and merchandise
· Execute brand campaign concepts and look books.
· Maintain an active asset library
· Take data and key learnings and incorporate into messaging and visuals
· Manage and lead all third party graphic artists and layout associates. Assign duties; supervise work flow and distribution of work
· Investigate and implement new processes to increase knowledge; streamline existing systems
· Handle other duties related to design as they occur or are assigned by the management team.
· Work with external vendors such as printers, point of sale suppliers and when necessary freelancers to manage design work
· Supported by internal Project Manager and the Brand team as a whole