Interested in joining the bubbly gang?
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Senior Manufacturing Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Manufacturing Analyst
- Job ID
- Torrance, CA 90501
- Other Location
Position Summary: The Senior Manufacturing Analyst will help plan and execute efficient production flow for company goods, data and information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Development of the Production budget model covering COGS by sub-Department, Overhead Departments, Logistics costs, and Production Operating Expenses. Budgets and updates will include all assumptions and analysis of actual results. Also handle additional forecast related projects as assigned.
· Determines month-end results of all Production KPI’s, Departmental Objectives, and efficiency measures.
· Provide both Forecast assumptions and variance of actuals to forecast of labor staffing and hours by sub-Department.
· Ensures all authorizations are in place prior to capital equipment being ordered by Purchasing. Work with Purchasing regarding delivery and other vendor issues.
· Work with Purchasing and Finance in tracking performance of vendors and Health-Ade to long term raw materials, packaging, and service purchase commitments.
· Work with Production management and Finance to develop new KPI’s that better focus organization efforts on recognized problem areas.
· Works with the Cost Accounting Manager designing and maintaining production, inventory and logistics performance reporting. Become a “power user” of Fishbowl software and any future ERP system.
Job Requirements and Key Skills:
· Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance; MBA preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years experience as an analyst. Experience in manufacturing preferred, particularly food production and distribution.
· Highly responsible person who takes personal accountability for all actions and sets high personal standards.
· Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Quickbooks. Preference for candidates who have worked with Fishbowl and BI /data analysis software packages such as Domo.
· Experience transitioning a fast growing company from Quickbooks to an ERP system preferred.
· Strong understanding of cost accounting and inventory management including their relationship to the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow.
· Attention to details, the ability to manage one’s self, operate in an efficient manner, and interact with a diverse team effectively and professionally
· Able to commute to the Torrance area on a daily basis. No relocation offered.
· Willingness to work outside standard office hours as required.
· Comfortable in a fast growing, constantly changing environment led by high energy entrepreneurial owners.