BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Image Scientist candidate will have relevant experience in image quality to include point-spread-function deconvolution, noise characteristics, radiometry, and photometry. Team member will typically be expected to perform functional duties independently.
- Conduct experiments, investigations, observations and related research studies into the nature and operation of natural phenomena in a particular field, using the scientific method.
- Develop theories for understanding, characterizing and organizing natural phenomena into a systematic and meaningful pattern for the benefit of project advancement and emerging technologies.
- Required Skills
• BA/BS with 4 years of experience
• In place of a degree, may substitute 11 years of relevant work experience.
• Understanding of statistics, sampling theory and Matlab scripting.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• MA/MS degree.
• In place of the degree, may substitute 15 years of relevant work experience.