- Job Title
- Technical Editor
- Job ID
- WESTFORD, MA 01886-3573
- Other Location
Are you seeking a phenomenal opportunity to contribute and hone your primary skill set, which also challenges you to grow as a professional by applying your innovative thinking and approach? Does this sound like you? Thank goodness, because we are seeking someone like that!
As the Technical Editing you are responsible for editing and updating the customer documentation according to engineering and style requirements. You will collaborate with various worldwide engineering teams, editors and Technical Writers to develop customer documents.
- Interview Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gather information.
- Edit material for customer documentation.
- Attend project design review meetings.
- Edit peer documents.
- English or Technical Writing degree with strong technical background, or Engineering degree with technical writing experience, or equivalent.
- Proficiency with typical documentation software packages: Author-it and Microsoft Office - MS Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment and able to lift, load and operate test equipment.
- Must be able to work full time, on site during normal business hours and occasional overtime to meet deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.