Interim HRIS/Compensation Administrator
- Job Title
- Interim HRIS/Compensation Administrator
- Job ID
Our west suburban client is looking for an HRIS/Compensation Professional to assist them in January for 2-3 months. May have the potential for perm if a good fit.
- Ensure data integrity related to all Human Resources transactions within the Ultipro system. Including but not limited to changes within the HR Administration module such as new hire, compensation and job changes, and separations.
- Active participation in the generation of queries, creation and processing of reports to satisfy business needs.
- Troubleshoot technical and data issues as needed.
- Provides support for Leave of Absence and FMLA processing within Ultipro system.
- At least 1 year HRIS experience
- Ultimate Software/Ultipro expereince is a plus
- Demonstrated experience working with compensation, payroll and benefits functions
- Proficiency is Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Ability to design and generate queries, reports and exports from Ultipro
- Customer Service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
Compensation Intern, Compensation Administrator, Compensation Specialist, Compensation Analyst, HRIS Analyst, HRIS Specialist, HRIS Administrator