Service Region Administrator
- Job Title
- Service Region Administrator
- Job ID
- Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
SERVICE REGION ADMINISTRATOR
Under intermittent supervision, provides administrative support to General Manager and designated staff members; coordinates telephone calls, visitors, and incoming/outgoing correspondence; maintains General Manager and departmental calendars, makes timely and cost-effective travel arrangements and arranges meetings; coordinates routine personnel requests and/or maintenance, budgetary reporting, gathering timesheets and payroll reporting, and expense account documentation; proof reads outgoing documents and correspondence for correctness and accuracy; sets up and maintains a filing system; assembles data for special projects and prepares routine reports, including statistical information. A high level of confidentiality is required. Serves as a single point of contact for the processing and introduction of new hires, and functional problems for the service center. May include supervisory responsibility.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Coordinates telephone calls, visitors and incoming/outgoing correspondence; determines which interactions a department head or another staff member/department should handle.
- Provides administrative support to the General Manager and designated staff members, requiring thorough knowledge of organizational procedures and precedents, Produces documents using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Project. Prepares graphics and charts.
- Acts as the volunteer council member for the service center, focusing on community involvement to promote volunteerism among Insperity employees as well as worksite employees, overseeing local corporate donations, cooperating with corporate communications and public relations firms to promote volunteerism in the community, using the Insperity GivingStation to manage volunteerism and philanthropy and encouraging its usage by corporate employees, and attending volunteer training once a year.
- Maintains departmental-meeting calendars. Makes timely and cost effective travel arrangements and arranges meetings; assists in agenda preparation, gathers information and contacts meeting participants.
- Coordinates routine personnel updates/maintenance, budgetary reporting, gathering timesheets and payroll reporting, expense account documentation, and purchasing/acquisition duties, including securing signatures in a timely basis.
- Proof reads outgoing documents and correspondence for correctness and accuracy.
- Sets up and maintains filing system; updating and purging as necessary.
- Assembles data for special projects and prepares routine reports, including some statistical work. Conducts a high-level review to ensure accuracy of formulas and consistency of report to prior reporting.
- Responsible for placing orders for supplies for service center staff. Maintains accurate records and provides timely reports of VISA card purchases.
- Serves as the single point of contact for facilities maintenance, personnel moves, new hires and functional problems for the department.
- Researches volunteer opportunities, helps plan volunteer events, recruits and retains volunteers, and distributes corporate donations.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Associate's Degree in related field is preferred.
- Five or more years experience in related administrative positions. Secretarial training in an accredited program preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Principles, practices and procedures of office administration, office methodology, and equipment; clerical methods, and filing procedures. Performing responsible administrative work requiring some independent judgment with speed and accuracy; learning, interpreting, and applying organizational policies, laws, rules and regulations; taking responsibility for the compilation and organization of reports; composing correspondence on own initiative.
- Correct business English, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, and arithmetic at a level necessary for satisfactory job performance; operation of standard office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Office programs and graphics; typing accurately from clear copy at 55 words per minute; interacting with the public and company personnel professionally, tactfully and courteously; answering questions and providing information in person and over the telephone.
- Communicating clearly and concisely both orally and in writing; working independently from general instructions; and maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.