Inside Sales Representative
- Job Title
- Inside Sales Representative
- Job ID
- KINGWOOD, TX 77339-2113
- Other Location
GrowthForce is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with prospects, the CEO and other key decision makers, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our team will benefit from your fresh perspective.
GrowthForce is an industry leader in providing high-quality outsourced advanced bookkeeping and management accounting services to growth-minded businesses using QuickBooks. As a result of our exceptional employees, our innovative solutions, and our strategic partnership with Insperity, we are experiencing exciting new growth opportunities within our Kingwood Service Center.
Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
The role of the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is to generate qualified appointments for our Account Executives through outbound tactics including building lists, outbound calls, voicemails, social media and emails.
As the ISR, you will be expected to meet specific daily/weekly/monthly activity targets, including cold calling, to successfully set appointments with prospects. You will be responsible for introducing the GrowthForce solution to new prospects (uncovered by your own research as well as inbound lead generation programs) in order to qualify opportunities and secure initial sales meetings.
To be considered as our ISR, you must achieve these accountabilities within the first 3 months of accepting this position and maintain them throughout your employment:
- Team accountability - metric meet.
- Meet prospecting activity quota - execute 100% of the required prospecting activities required as set forth in the GrowthForce Sales Playbook.
- Set qualified appointments - set no less than an average of 12 first meetings with new GrowthForce prospects per month.
- Vigilantly manage the sales funnel for well qualified needs/opportunities.
- Proactively prospect GrowthForce solutions into industry and regionally targeted US-based accounts. Approach includes: researching and identifying key contacts; calling and emailing prospects to generate initial interest and setting meetings for account execs.
- Follow-up on marketing-generated leads (including leads from the website, digital campaigns, events, press and other on-going marketing programs).
- Use LinkedIn to build lists and enhance outreach.
- Achieve monthly quotas of meetings set and opportunities qualified.
- Track all account activity through in the CRM software.
GrowthForce offers excellent personal benefits including:
- Competitive salary.
- A generous paid time off (PTO) and holiday package.
- Medical, dental and vision package.
- 401(k) plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.