Inside Sales & Marketing
- Job Title
- Inside Sales & Marketing
- Job ID
- FENTON, MO 63026-2916
- Other Location
- St. Louis
Our client, a certified woman owned business, has been a business-to-business supplier of printers, copiers, MFP’s, service and supplies since 1993. They specialize in providing office document and managed print solutions and feature products and solutions from HP and Xerox. Servicing the U.S. from their HQ in Fenton (St. Louis) Missouri, their customers receive personal local service with a national reach.
Inside Sales & Marketing
We have the answer for a fun and rewarding career! If you are outgoing, love to meet people, motivated and independent, consider applying for our sales and marketing position. You will build and establish lasting and productive professional relationships with new and existing clients. Your primary role will be to receive inbound phone calls from consumers shopping for various products and services. You'll upsell and cross-sell to deliver maximum value.
- Surpass customer expectations and maintain excellent customer relations.
- Promote and effectively sell products using established company best practices.
- Develop and employ a high level of product and application knowledge.
- Clarify and fulfill client requests and needs by presenting various products and services and providing pricing information as requested.
- Develop and create, in conjunction with sales management, all sales documents and sales aids required to achieve company objectives.
- Support the development of web-based marketing programs and make suggestions for monitoring/improving the effectiveness of the Brand's website and SM platforms.
- Bachelors of Science degree preferred.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in inside sales and marketing preferred.
- Ability to calculate, analyze, prepare and communicate detailed quotes, estimates and financial data.
- Digital experience is a big plus (email campaigns, social media management - Facebook, Twitter, lnstagram, YouTube, etc., web development/updates/maintenance, mobile, PPC, display campaigns, testing, customer segmentation, digital marketing, etc.).
- Proficient in: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher) is a must.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.