Financial Concierge/Inside Sales Representative
- Job Title
- Financial Concierge/Inside Sales Representative
- Job ID
- Hendersonville, TN 37075
- Other Location
Families and senior communities nationwide call upon Elderlife every day to assist them with their home care, senior housing and payment needs. They serve families by helping them plan and finance their elder care and senior housing needs. Their solutions are available to seniors and non-seniors alike, who need simple, fast, convenient financial solutions provided by caring people who understand their hopes, fears, concerns, and aspirations.
Financial Concierge – Inside Sales
Utilizing your exceptional communication and relationship building skills, we will rely on you to identify and understand the needs of seniors and their families contacting Elderlife then presenting the appropriate solutions to generate revenue.
Primary Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Inbound phone sales, controlling the sales process by listening and providing the appropriate solutions to meet the caller’s needs – with the goal of closing the sale
- Conduct follow up calls to build pipeline and provide customer service
- Computer friendly to record all calls/transactions/interactions with customers, as well as communicate via email
- Maintain customer and company information confidentiality
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the appropriate team member or supervisor
- Weekends are not required but up to 5 hours per week of OT is available for those wanting to put forth extra effort
- Ability to spend 75% of the day on the phone speaking with seniors, team members and/or families
- Employee must be working exclusively for Elderlife Financial Services unless approved by CEO
Required Skills & Experience:
- Inside Sales experience required, 1 year minimum
- Ability to empathize with callers during conversation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team-focused environment, so must enjoy working as part of a team
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Computer literacy
- Experience in senior/assisting living is a plus
- Computer literate for use of both MSOffice and company CRM, for activity tracking
- Ability to utilize email effectively
- Internet knowledge, to easily navigate to necessary websites
- High School diploma or equivalent
Fair Lending Responsibilities:
Associates should exercise consistency, equal treatment and fairness during the performance of their jobs. Each Associate will be held accountable for his or her Fair Lending responsibilities. In the event that Fair Lending deficiencies are observed or noted in the Associate’s job performance, that Associate will receive counseling and/or adequate training in an order to correct the deficiency. If the deficiency continues, the Associate may be subject to more severe action including employment termination.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive base compensation of $35K-$50K, depending on education and experience. Plus, monthly bonus potential ranging from $1200-$1,500. We provide medical coverage including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.