BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Security Specialist
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Security Specialist candidate will provide security expertise, guidance, consultation, facilitation, and leadership in all security functions pertaining to the financial disclosure assessment process. The candidate must possess significant experience in a distinct functional or cross-functional security areas (e.g. personnel, physical, industrial security; computer investigations; classification management; operational security; security education, etc.)
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelors or equivalent experience in a related field
• 7-10 years including 3 years within DoD/IC AND
experience must include 2 years of SMS and CAC
• Experience may be broad based crossing multiple markets
(e.g. government, industry) and may also include relevant and associated certifications and knowledge of applicable tools, methodologies, or best practices
• Experience directing the activities of security specialists as necessary on activities related to specified field or discipline
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, and have strong written and verbal communication skills
• SAP experience
• Candidate must obtain DoD Security Professional Education Development (SPeD) Certification IAW DoD Manual # 3305.13M within 1 year of service start date.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.