The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.Lot Manager
- Job Title
- Lot Manager
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Philadelphia, PA 19153
- Other Location
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make a direct impact on your customers every single day? Are your customer service skills world-class? If you're somebody who is self-driven and looking for your next great opportunity, then you should consider working at Park 'N Fly as one of our Lot Managers!
Park 'N Fly is the nation's leader in affordable airport parking. It's our mission to provide an easy way for travelers to save time and money with our alternative to traditional terminal airport parking. We offer more than just parking alone, by providing great service and convenience for all of our customers.
As a Lot Manager, you will be the lead in making sure that we are providing our services efficiently at all times. You'll do this while providing each customer with the high level of courteous and expeditious service that Park 'N Fly is known for.
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- A fleet that is the best in the industry with a focus on safety
- Rewards and recognition programs that recognize you in big and small ways
- A complete benefits package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability for all full-time employees
- 401k with employer match for all employees after 6 months of employment
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the Parking Operations for the Park ‘N Fly location in Philadelphia, PA
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Carries out management responsibilities to include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Hands on involvement in the direction of all parking facility employees at all times ensuring teamwork and a harmonious work environment.
- Provides leadership by clearly communicating the mission and goals of the organization to direct reports, setting high expectations, inspiring dedication, making sure they have all necessary resources, lending and encouraging mutual support.
- Responsible for workforce development and succession planning to leverage the capabilities of new and existing talent.
- Creates and implements operational strategies in line with overall corporate business goals.
- Develops and implements initiatives, practices, and plans to capitalize on customer-focused growth and improvement opportunities.
- Conducts ongoing meetings, training and observation of subordinate personnel to ensure compliance with our Customer Service Vision and our Customer Service Mission.
- Monitors Valet and Shuttle driver performance to ensure safety.
- Interacts and communicates directly with customers.
- Creates and maintains an environment that provides customers with desired products, services and experiences to exceed customer needs.
- Maintains regional budget with weekly/monthly reviews of P/L statements, revenue projections and ancillary revenue.
- Maintain adequate staff levels within the approved Facility Budget and Corporate Policy.
- Reviews Payroll / Time clock and PTO (Personal Time Off) requests for bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Approves the spending of direct reports as well as lobbying for additional funds when resources are needed.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Lot Manager Skill sets:
- Leadership: Exhibits confidence in self and others, encourages and motivates others to perform well and give appropriate recognition, effectively influences actions and opinions of others, accepts feedback from others.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, encourages trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and upholds organizational values.
- Diversity: Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, educates others on the value of diversity, promotes a harassment-free environment, builds a diverse workforce.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, works well in group problem solving situations.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
- Integrity: Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have a clean and safe driving record with no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- Associate’s Degree and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested in our current Lot Manager position? Join us! Please complete an online application at www.pnf.com/careers. Please include a copy of your resume.
Address for location: 7780 Essington Ave Philadelphia, PA 19153
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Required Skills
- Lot Manager