|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Senior SAP Solution Architect
- Job Title
- Senior SAP Solution Architect
- Job ID
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Other Location
Dynology is hiring a SAP Solutions Architect to support the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is the Department of the Navy (DON) financial system of record, meaning it provides reliable information for Navy leadership to keep our Navy moving forward. Using sophisticated business management software, Navy ERP streamlines the Navy’s business operations, namely financial and supply chain management. This position allows for 50% remote work.
- Provide expertise and guidance on the overall SAP Technology Infrastructure as it relates to IT and business strategies.
- Evaluate, develop and maintain SAP infrastructure roadmap to reduce overall complexity and increase cost efficiency.
- Maintain expertise in the area of SAP architecture including industry trends, strategies, and products to ensure corporate assets are optimized.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field. An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the BS Degree.
- Eight years of experience in SAP or other ERP equivalent COTS.
- Thorough knowledge in SAP Infrastructure with emphasis on SAP Basis, Security, Change management, SAP Integration technologies, Development Workbench, Memory management, and Workload management within SAP CCMS.
- Well-versed with SAP Data Dictionary, SAP Solution Manager, Transport management and Oracle physical design for SAP.
- Knowledgeable with the HP-UX UNIX, Oracle RDBMS and Windows 2000 and 2003 platforms.
- Knowledgeable in Web Infrastructure, SAP Integration Layers and NetWeaver Architecture.
- Experience in SAP Sizing, Workload characterization and Capacity Planning.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent teamwork skills, including working with internal and external departments and organizations;
- Experience with virtual, cross-functional teams with track record of delivering results.
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Secret Clearance. Can have Interim Secret to start.