BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Contingency Planner
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
The Contingency Planner candidate will ensure the continuity of CBP Incident Response Capabilities (IRC) during a range of circumstances, including planned or unplanned natural and man-made disruptions.
- Design, develop, maintain and improve Contingency Plans and related Continuity of Operations (COO) documents
- Perform Contingencies/Continuity of Operations testing, training, and exercises with the CBP SOC Community
- Define and standardize requirements for policy and procedure compliance
- Develop scenario-based continuity plans and procedures that signal the transition to and from emergency management operations
- Provide inputs and corrective actions after a crisis for improved planning designs
- Implement risk mitigation and crisis management procedures
- Required Skills
• Bachelors Degree in Information Technology
• Experience in business continuity planning or related emergency management roles
• Experience with designing, drafting, editing and implementing Contingency/COOP and COO-related emergency plans
• Understanding of Contingency/COOP order of operations, from the Readiness and Preparation Phase to the Reconstitution of Operations
• Proficient with networking and security operation processes and basic troubleshooting
• Superior communication and time management skills
• Able to provide efficient oversight, management and compliance with CBP policies and federal security related frameworks
• In addition to the specific clearance requirement, all personnel supporting CBP must have a current background investigation (BI) or obtain a favorable BI before joining the program
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• In depth knowledge of CBP SOC policies a plus
• Any certification in business continuity planning
• 3 years of COOP or related management experience preferred