Key Room Attendant-PLUS
- Job Title
- Key Room Attendant-PLUS
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Atlanta, GA
- Other Location
Are you enthusiastic about delighting customers and helping others? Do you enjoy meeting new people and creating an initial experience that leads to more frequent interactions? If you share our passion for excellent customer service, then Park ‘N Fly is the place for you.
Park ‘N Fly is proud to offer:
- Schedules that fit into your lifestyle; we except both full time and part time employees
- A fleet that is the best in the industry with a focus on safety
- Rewards and recognition programs that recognize you in big and small ways
- A complete benefits package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability for all full – time employees
- 401k with employer match for all employees after 6 months of employment
Our vision is to make customer’s lives easier by providing more than just parking. We want to be the first choice in airport parking. In order to do this we need you.
We are currently looking for an Full Time Key Room Attendant
Pay Rate is $8.50 hour
Summary: Maintain and ensure efficient operation to provide three to five minute service to incoming and outgoing customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Maintain and track customers’ keys in a secured area and coordinate all valet activities.
- Ensure that the key tags are properly completed on each vehicle and designate key space for tracking purposes
- Maintain the proper flow of traffic through the valet area.
- Contribute to the profitability of the Company by closely monitoring runner/valets.
- Use strong, clear and concise communication skills when interacting with the greeter and valets either in person or when using the two-way radio monitoring runner/valets.
- Instruct runner/valets, via two-way radio and/or in person, to provide service in particular areas of parking lot, and dispatch same as needed.
- Coordinate valet breaks and meal periods, and rotate valets according to needs.
- Replace management if needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly working environment.
- Conduct security patrols, observations, and general functions as needed.
- Be flexible with work shift/hours, including overtime, to service late flights, peak volume periods, vacated shifts, and other emergency situations.
- Follow all Company work rules and procedures as set forth in the Operations Manual and through management’s instruction.
- Perform other job related assignments as required
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Vision and hearing required to perform essential duties.
- Constant squatting and bending while getting into and out of vehicles.
- Flexibility to move and lift bulk items up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Ability to drive various vehicle types with either an automatic or manual transmission.
- Physical: Traffic, noise, weather, vehicle fumes, crowded accommodations.
- Mental: Concentration to detail, mental alertness, common sense to prioritize, and keen attention to security access
- Comply with federal, state and/or Company requirements to secure and maintain any special licenses.
- Three (3) years driving experience, and three years of customer service/public relations experience.
- Able to drive a standard transmission with manual clutch
- Extensive skill in interpersonal contact
- Comply with all required drug and alcohol testing programs including random testing.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Clean driving record, no more than one moving violation for the past three (3) years.
- Bondable. Clean/clear criminal record. No convictions.
- High school student or graduate.
- Ability to clearly and articulately communicate verbally, in writing, and in English
- Offer of employment is contingent on satisfactory results of complete background check (including physical, drug screen, credit, criminal and prior employment verification)
- Required Skills
Key Room Attendant