- Job Title
- Morning Dispatcher
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Coppell, TX
- Other Location
Park ‘N Fly is a leader in off-airport parking operating multiple locations across the US. Offering an array of different services in addition to parking, Park ‘N Fly ensures the highest level of customer service with a focus on convenience, safety, and a positive and healthy work environment.
Are you enthusiastic about delighting customers and helping others? Do you enjoy meeting new people and creating an initial experience that leads to more frequent interactions? If you share our passion for excellent customer service, then Park ‘N Fly is the place for you.
Park ‘N Fly is proud to offer:
• Schedules that fit into your lifestyle; we accept both full time and part time employees
• A fleet that is the best in the industry with a focus on safety
• Rewards and recognition programs that recognize you in big and small ways
• A complete benefits package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability for all full – time employees
• 401k with employer match for all employees after 6 months of employment
• Our vision is to make customer’s lives easier by providing more than just parking. We want to be the first choice in airport parking. In order to do this we need you.
We are currently looking for a Dispatcher.
Pay rate is $11.00 an hour!
Assigns motor vehicles and drivers for conveyance of passengers.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
People (Nurturing High Performance)
• Assist management with approving and coordinat\inge break and meal periods for all scheduled non-exempt staff.
Process (Developing Operational Excellence)
• Coordinate, via two-way radio, the pick-up of customers at their vehicles, at valet pick-up points, and at the airport drop-off locations.
• Perform weekly airport audit of traffic flow and van timing survey.
• Submit daily report to facility manager at the end of the shift.
• Observe driver’s luggage assistance documenting non-compliance for the Manager’s attention and immediate retraining of the employee.
• Maintain van appearance by conducting regular van inspections and reviewing the drivers’ Customer Readiness Forms at the end of their shifts.
• Ensure mechanical problems are relayed to the mechanics on a daily basis.
• Observe all employee functions while maintaining a Dispatch Log report, and implement schedule reductions as needed.
• Recommend disciplinary action to lot management when necessary.
• Operate a shuttle bus, if necessary.
• Follow all Company work rules and procedures as set forth in the Operations Manual and through management’s instruction.
• Assist management if necessary.
• Respond to accidents and incidents.
Profit (Customer Service and Revenue Management)
• Provide, maintain, and ensure complete customer service including the guaranteed 3-5 minute pick up service; document failures with an explanation of the cause and circumstances, offering suggested resolutions, if appropriate.
Additional Duties And Responsibilities:
• Other duites as assigned.
Key Competencies: The following competencies strongly contribute to the success of an individual in this position.
• Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
• Diversity: Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, educates others on the value of diversity, promotes a harassment-free environment, builds a diverse workforce.
• Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and upholds organizational values.
• Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and keeps commitments, commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Effective interpersonal communication skills required.
• Customer service oriented.
• Ability to communicate clearly and articulately, verbally & in writing.
• Ability to follow instructions & multi-task.
• Basic math skills required.
• Strong problem solving skills required.
• Minimum of 21 years of age.
• Clean driving record (no moving violations) for past three (3) years.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Requires flexibility to move and left bulk items up to seventy (50) pounds,
• Requires upper and lower body mobility sufficient to raise arms overhead, stretch, reach, turn, bend, stand (up to four (4) hours uninterrupted) kneel for extended periods, walk, climb stairs, and climb a ladder.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
• High School diploma or equivalent degree (ie: GED), preferred.
• Three months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Frequent exposure to outside weather conditions.
• Noise level is usually moderate.
- Required Skills