BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Registrar - Mid
- Job Title
- Registrar - Mid
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
The Registrar candidate will provide general support such as scheduling, administrative processing, enrollment processing, and collection and analysis of training and development metrics. Team member must possess the ability to work independently and interact with senior-level directors and/or agency heads.
- Coordinate with Customer's Lead Registrar to schedule, cancel and update status of campus courses, as well as other courses in Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
- Resolve individual registration issues in support of students or their managers and training coordinators.
- Provide enrollment/completion data, as requested.
- Update Human Resource Management System (HRMS) daily at course completion to reflect employee status.
- Prepare certificates of training or diplomas, as appropriate/needed.
- Prepare and maintain course folders on all applicable courses to include initialed course rosters, completed course rosters and any applicable correspondence for audit purposes.
- Serve as lead interface both within and for outside agencies for all aspects of the Customer's training.
- Manage student enrollment for all Mobile Training Team (MTT) courses to include coordinating with the individual instructors.
- Review PeopleSoft generated report containing invalid training information.
- Resolve issues to ensure that training is captured in employee records.
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field.
• Five years of experience in an educational, corporate training or professional services environment, with an emphasis on administrative or registrar support.
• Strong background in Microsoft Office Suite (to include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills
• Detail and customer service oriented
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.