BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Mission Assurance Analyst
- Job Title
- Mission Assurance Analyst
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- Annapolis Junction, MD 20794
- Other Location
The Mission Assurance Analyst candidate will provide engineering expertist to analyze hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, and network design.
- Procure and perform acceptance testing on equipment.
- Prepare specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and derived system requirements.
- Conduct site surveys.
- Prepare engineering plans and site Technical Design Packages.
- Configure (and documents configuration of) computers, networking devices, and various peripheral equipment.
- Prepare site installations and test reports.
- Ensure that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements.
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
• Five (5) years of additional engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum Fourteen (14) years of related experience
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.