The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
School Psychologist Job- Full time - Ann Arbor, MI 2018/2019 ASY
- Job Title
- School Psychologist Job- Full time - Ann Arbor, MI 2018/2019 ASY
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Other Location
School Psychologist Job- Full time - Ann Arbor, MI
We're hiring for a full-time School Psychologist position in Ann Arbor, MI.
Futures Education of The Futures Healthcore (Futures) is seeking a School Psychologist to provide services to students at schools located in Ann Arbor, MI. This School Psychologist position is a full-time opportunity for 5 days a week. This position is for the 2019-2020 school year.
A school psychologist may function in the following roles:
- Provide school psychological services to any pupil.
- Collaborate with staff in planning educational intervention, curriculum, behavioral management, and teaching strategies.
- Consult, counsel, and collaborate with pupils, parents, school personnel, and appropriate outside personnel regarding mental health, behavioral, and educational concerns utilizing psychological principles.
- Provide psychological evaluation for pupils referred as candidates for special education programs and provide reports to the appropriate educational authority.
- Perform systematic direct observations of pupils.
- Administer tests which may include intelligence, achievement, personality, adaptive behavior, and perceptual-motor tests.
- Interpret the psychological and other diagnostic data for professionals, parents, pupils, and appropriate others.
- Collaborate in program planning and evaluation services for decision-making purposes.
If you are interested in authentic work, changing lives and a career that matters, then we want to meet you. Learn more about our company and what we offer by visiting our website: www.futureshealthjobs.com. The Futures vision attracts and retains key talent. We hire the best in the business and provide them a climate of true ownership of their work.
To apply for this School Psychologist position in Ann Arbor, MI please contact Sean Kelly at email@example.com or 413.306.4193.
- Required Skills
Master's in School Psychology
- Optional Skills
- Pediatric Experience