BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- SharePoint Developer
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Developer candidate will be responsible for maintaining the SF SharePoint presence on several Customer networks. Team member will ensure an engaging web-based experience and real-time, on-demand access to information via the SF SharePoint sites. The candidate will be in support of the online delivery of mission and business-related content and supporting/improving SF production management software and workflows.
- Develop a Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) for support to SF’s communication use of information technology and multimedia use.
- Present a concept of operations, briefings, papers, communications documents that support the execution of the POA&M projects.
- Maintain instructions to SF web users and managers, to include Governance, SharePoint Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), instruction and training materials.
- Maintain and enhance SF websites on classified and unclassified Customer security domains.
- Troubleshoot and resolve identified technical issues, at Tier Levels 1 and 2, in support of the SF websites on classified and unclassified Customer security domains.
- Maintain and enhance an effective reporting communication channel for office level website managers to report technical issues.
- Maintain and enhance a tracking system to record and maintain the status of technical issues.
- Use extensive knowledge and experience to design, develop and implement web applications and web services using SharePoint and others applications to troubleshoot.
- Provide content management of SF websites on classified and unclassified Customer security domains and create outputs for products and reports.
- Post products/content and perform data transfers to support hosting and content management on multiple domains.
- Maintain the content and perform file management in accordance with the Customer Records Management policy.
- Conduct website development and training to the SF office web managers.
- Assess the training needs and submit a recommended training plan to the SF SharePoint Oversight Committee (SPOC) Chairman
- Manage and coordinate SPOC activities.
- Coordinate the schedule and send calendar invites to office level representatives.
- Develop and submit monthly communications on SharePoint developments and updates to the SF workforce.
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or Information Technology; or equivalent work experience in Information Technology
• 5+ years of SharePoint 2010 and/or 2013 development and administration experience
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Experience with POA&M development
• Experience facilitating meetings
• Experience analyzing and documenting business processes
• Experience developing IT governance frameworks