BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Software Engineer - Sr.
- Job Title
- Software Engineer - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Senior Software Engineer candidate will be expected to oversee the efforts of less senior staff and be responsible for the efforts of all personnel assigned to a specific job.
Team member will be responsible for the documentation and implementation of algorithms for analyzing the performance of wireless networks and extracting performance data from network hardware.
- Develop, modify, apply, and maintain standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Conduct software inspection, testing, verification and validation.
- Implement software development and maintenance processes and methods.
- Ensure measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Develos overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensure that project and process control.
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• MA/MS degree with 9 years of experience
• May substitute 19 years of relevant work experience.
• Versed in Python or similar modern languages; math and scientific libraries such as numpy, scipy, and scikit-learn; linear algebra and mathematical optimization; and algorithm complexity.
• Experience programming in the network stack.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.