BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Systems Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- San Diego, CA
- Other Location
The Systems Engineer candidate will have substantial documented experience providing management support to the program.
- Evaluate feature request requirements, recommending alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure user stories are understood and acceptance criteria is achievable.
- Collaborate with developers on a technical level about software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards; code reviews; source control management; build processes; testing; and operations.
- Collaborate with product teams, product owners, external suppliers and product manager to ensure product team challenges, blockers and statuses are understood up and down the Agile organization.
- Collaborate with the architecture and User Interface/ User Experience (UI/UX) teams to provide input and to use artifacts to decompose user stories into development tasks.
- Validate architecture and UI/UX artifacts to ensure readiness for developers to reference during planning meetings and user story execution.
- Manage Atlassian Jira and Confluence databases for task coordination across teams.
- Required Skills
• Minimum 3 years experience
• Project Management Experience
• Demonstrated ability to analyze risks and uncertainties
• Demonstrated ability to navigate projects through established processes
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate technical writing against program functional/non-functional requirements
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.