BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- St. Louis, MO
- Other Location
The Technical Project Manager candidate will provide specialized technologist, transition and deployment services to ensure rapid support to spatial software and application development projects.
Team member will manage multiple software integration teams comprised of 10 to 12 software developers and integrators that that will work alongside Software Delivery Teams on high priority development integration and deployment items.
In the case of low-maturity/high-risk software development projects, the candidate will lead and manage integration team swarms as an activity in order to advance capabilities to a point which allows the Software Delivery Teams to assume responsibility for final integration and delivery. The overall goal of the program is to create new capabilities, integrate existing macro services into productive solutions, or replicate geospatial solutions.
If selected, the candidate must be willing to periodically travel to St. Louis, MO.
- Required Skills
• Minimum 10 years of experience as a Project Manager
• Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Experience within the Intelligence Community managing SW DevOps
• Experience in leading Agile SW development, testing and/or integration teams
• Current Scrum Master Certification or significant Scrum experience
• Demonstrated experience with modeling languages
• Demonstrated experience managing subcontractors
• Demonstrated familiarity with IC security protocols
• Experience working with government staff (i.e. Contracting Officers and COTRs) to establish and implement program goals and provide key performance metrics to establish strategic baselines.
• Experience in creating and maintaining detailed work plans to include specific tasks, assignments, task dependencies, milestones, and a schedule for all tasks.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.