BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Systems Administrator IV
- Job Title
- Systems Administrator IV
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- St. Louis, MO
- Other Location
The System Administrator candidate will provide technical support to the Customer's database as well as systems administration, software administration, domain administration, and system security for the Forward Based GEOINT – Geospatial Services/Computer to Plate (FBG-GS/CTP) product generation system. Team member will complete tasks on a daily basis unless frequency is otherwise stated.
- Perform full system upgrades and repairs (Linux and Windows)
- Troubleshoot and repair operating system (OS) and hardware issues
- Perform daily and weekly system backups and recovery
- Maintain a log of system problems, errors, failures, and downtime metrics
- Maintain hardware and software inventory lists (Provided in Reference material)
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Install software releases and upgrades on Linux and Windows
- Troubleshoot and repair all software issues
- Train customer on proper usage of software
- Set up, test and maintain Twist software, workflows, and hardware.
- Set up, test and maintain Litho workstations software and hardware.
- Set up and maintain samba mounts for windows
- Manage all software licensing information.
- Evaluate and install security patches (IAVAs).
- Create and ensure operation of Active Directory and DNS
- Administer the Print on Demand (PoD) and the Customer's Intent-to-Publish (NIP) database
- Create accounts and set up user specific access
- Ensure customer log on
- Maintain group policies and procedures
- Update/create tables, fields, relationships and indexes
- Set up and ensure operation of mount scripts for windows
- Acquire system accreditations
- Conduct audit and log reviews
- Ensure personnel comply with system security policies
- Required Skills
• Proficiency in SQL and relational databases like Oracle and SQL Server
• Designing, development and testing of production ready reports
• Implementing logical and physical data modeling concepts
• Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server
Active US Government Security Clearance.