BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Software/Web Developer III
- Job Title
- Software/Web Developer III
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Software / Web Developer candidate will provide website development and database management support. Team member will be responsible for the update and maintenance of the Customer's system so that GEOINT, film based imagery, will be accurately available to its worldwide customers.
- Maintain Customer's system of operations and sustainment
- Provide and maintain gold copy of Customer's baseline for the Website and database, including:
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) repositories for all scanned images not submitted to the NDL
- Scripts that feed NITF files to the NDL
- Scripts that collect other image files
- Maintain list of functional requirements, to include developing long-term feature releases
- Maintain source code repository and appropriate Configuration Management controls
- Develop workflows in coordination with customers to support automation, where possible
- Provide adequate testing (including with impacted customers) prior to releases/updates
- Ensure appropriate PKI or other IdAM integration
- Ensure web services availability
- Define mission application OS requirements and performance requirements
- Package and test IAVA’s (Mission applications)
- Provide database updates to maintain the Customer system
- Create/Manage/Troubleshoot Application Schema-level processes, database objects and entity data
- Grant/Revoke access to entity schema-level database objects/data
- Troubleshoot for Customer system errors and providing bug fixes
- Assist in script creation for metrics collection and reporting
- Assist with the updating of the AIRTAPS system
- Post Mission Data
- Assist with adaptive maintenance related to third party vendor updates, security patches, compliance controls, and other fixes required by the Customer
- Coordinate with the ISP on all changes and outages
- Create backups of mission data
- Prepare mission application for restore activities (as needed)
- Provide Incident and Problem Management
- Provide multi-level problem and root cause analysis – mission application service
- Required Skills
• Performing database administration using SQL
• Performing webserver tuning and maintenance
• Designing custom web pages, including the use of Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP)
• Implementing File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.