BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
IT Analyst IV
- Job Title
- IT Analyst IV
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Information Technology Analyst Candidate will support the web-based customer Quality Feedback Database (QFB), MS Access Databases: NOTAMs; Switchboard; DTS-GAL; NASR – FAA; Defense Fuels; Aero Toolbox; Sourcelog; Geo-Source Tracking; Missing Source; ASPS_Update_listing; Translation Log (SBU); WAC_NUM; DVOF Inbox; TAPS_Reporting; TAPS_Tracking; DARMS; Central Reference (AOR); Aero Product Review and all in-house software directly related to the wide variety of aeronautical production activities.
- Creating common format for data ingest
- Examining metadata
- Configuration Management
- Development support is required to ensure the discovery and retrieval of Aeronautical data across all networks.
- Ensure the aeronautical data conforms to the constraints placed on the Customer data holding such as, DO-200A, ISO 9001 etc.
- Development support to ensure interoperability of data with the DoD Aeronautical Application across all platforms, and supporting databases.
- Electronic Flight bag activities
- i.e., timely transmission, and conversion of aeronautical data to meet internal, and external, timelines for web services activities.
- Required Skills
• Ability to work in, manipulate and program Microsoft Access, SQL/Macro/VB Scripting.
• Web programming support is required to maintain the QFB, investigate discrepancies, provide enhancements and provide ad hoc metrics to management as required.
• Web Services and OGC Standards.
• Familiarity with Active X, Visual Basic, Dynamic HTML, SQL
• Familiarity with Internet protocols.
• Familiarity with relational database management systems.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Knowledge of Open Layers and/or Google Maps.
• Knowledge of aeronautical data and products