BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Storage Administrator II
- Job Title
- Storage Administrator II
- Requirement ID
- St. Louis, MO
- Other Location
The Storage Administrator Candidate will focus on moving data and products among networks, providing dissemination support from all Customer networks to appropriate domains, and loading data/products to Gateway networks. The candidate will work on a team that transfers Customer products, information, data, and web content for delegation on Customer and coalition networks.
- Select, transfer and load items onto Customer Gateway networks and from one security or network domain to another security or network domain
- Transfer selected items and load to the correct location on the server, ensuring indexes, metadata and other supporting information is updated as needed
- Document transfer and perform quality assurance for all items
- Identify products/data to be transferred and loaded by the requested “effective by” date.
- Perform quality assurance of all items transferred and loaded including text, images, hyperlinks, metadata, and HTML meta-tags and ensure that all items are properly presented by the web browser
- Serve as a final human reviewer of items to be released to the target security/network domain
- Ensure appropriate records of data and information transferred are created and maintained
- Capture, maintain and accumulate statistics that show quantities and timelines for products and data transferred from one domain to anther domain
- Provide weekly status to Content Management & Services management detailing activities and accomplishments
- Ad Hoc data transfer requests
- Coordination with International Liaisons
- Continuity of Operations (COOP) support via Customer failover
- Reliable Human Review (RHR) for all networks Legacy products transfers
- Info sharing products on Secure Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPR)
If selected the candidate must be willing to work a 2nd or 3rd shift schedule, 1500 - 0700, including weekends and holidays.
- Required Skills
• 24/7 support
• Experience using Web based Technologies and Markup Languages (HTML and Web Systems Concepts)
• Experience engaging a variety of customers through oral and written communications
• Experience planning and scheduling against multiple competing priorities and suspense’s
• Experience using Quality Assurance and Troubleshooting & Analysis, Controlled Access Program Coordination Office (CAPCO) Markings and Implementation.
• Experience using Multi-tiered systems and communication between components
• Experience using Storage Area Networks and Network Attached Storage Using System and Storage architecture best practices
• Experience using Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) and Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) tools to load data into databases and into disk storage tools to extract data from databases
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.