- Job Title
- Construction Superintendent
- Job ID
- Cleveland, OH 44120
- Other Location
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes and top-tier non-athlete candidates in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Our Client Is Hiring: Construction Superintendent
Our Client's Location: Cleveland, OH
Our Client's Company Profile: This company provides a comprehensive range of services to the greater Cleveland-area around Northeast Ohio and the nation through a combination of architecture, engineering and construction services. Architects and engineers have experience in a variety of project types and has a reputation for quality work from traditional to innovative.
Why Work For Our Client: If you are an experienced project manager looking to work for an innovative company with a quality reputation, consider this opportunity!
Job Description and Qualifications:
This individual will participate as a project team leader in pre-design, programming, design, construction documentation and construction administrative tasks. The individual will supervise and mentor other architectural project team members assuring delegated tasks are successfully performed and project adheres to client's needs, construction budgets, project schedules and quality standards. The ideal candidate will be NCARB registered and have a minimum of 10 years related work experience.
Software skills required include proficiency with Autocad and/or Revit. This position requires someone who is detail-oriented, organized and has great communication skills.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Develops project objectives, goals, scope, schedules and fees by analyzing project requirements and collaborating with Marketing and Production Executives. Establishes and monitors detailed project plan from pre-design to completion by determining budgets, staffing and schedules including consultant and construction budgets. Achieves financial objectives by monitoring approved budget, scheduling and approving expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions and determining additional service requirements and initiating contract adjustments.
- Serves as primary contact and maintains cooperative efforts with owner representatives, consultants, sub-consultants, vendors, suppliers and contractors, and ensures effective communication to project team for information and data affecting project completion.
- Coordinates owner requirements and approvals.
- Monitors and reviews project deliverables ensuring established schedules, goals and budgets are adhered to for architectural, interior, specifications, structural, civil, landscaping, mechanical, fire protection, plumbing and electrical design concepts. Identifies and manages performance issues including quality assurance and performance standards.
- Project closeout experience.
- Sage software experience.