BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Software Assurance Lead
- Job Title
- Software Assurance Lead
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
The Software Assurance Lead candidate will plan, create and execute manual and automatic software test activities as a member of an Agile software development team.
- Develop an understanding of current products and technologies in order to design and implement quality solutions to meet customer needs
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to help ensure testability
- Run both manual and automated test plans to find bugs, defects and regressions in product functionality
- Design, develop and maintain test automation systems, tools and scripts
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, browsers, or network environments
- Document software defects and report defects
- Follow processes and procedures outlined for capturing data necessary for metrics reporting
- Participate in the management, maintenance and monitoring of test environments
- Write and execute load and performance test cases and scripts
- Participate in Agile task such as sprint reviews, product backlog grooming, daily scrum, sprint planning and sprint retrospective
- Execute dynamic web application vulnerability scans to help ensure application code adheres to security standards
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• BS degree in STEM or Related Field.
• Minimum 12 years related experience.
• Experience working with application development tools, such as version control, defect racking, build management and test management
• Prior experience with C#, Selenium and Visual Studio with a basic understand of relational database, stored procedures, database functions and SQL
• Understanding of testing web services and APIs including REST, SoapUI, and/or WebAPI
Must have one of the following certs:
• CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
• GCIH – Incident Handler
• GCWN – Windows Security Administrator
• GISF – Security Fundamentals
• GISP – Security Professional
• GSSP – Secure Software Programmer
• GICSP –Cyber Security Professional
• GSSP – Secure Software Programmer
• SEI (Software Engineering Institute)
• CCSP – Certified Cloud Security Professional
• CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security
• CSSLP – Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
• SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
• CCNP Security
• CCIE Security
• CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
• ECSP – EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer
• MCSE – Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (Server)
• VCA (Certified Associate)
• VCP (Certified Professional)
• VCAP (Certified Advanced Professional)
• VCIX (Implementation Expert)
• VCDX (Certified Design Expert)
• Converged Infrastructure Specialist
• Certified Implementation Engineer Specialist
• Certified Data Administrator Professional
• Certified Storage Associate
• Certified Splunk Architect
• Must have a current background investigation (BI) or be able to obtain a favorable BI before joining the program.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Experience with Cloud/AWS