Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Job- Full-Time Springfield, MA
- Job Title
- Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Job- Full-Time Springfield, MA
- Job ID
- Springfield, MA 01105
- Other Location
Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Job, Full-Time, Springfield, MA
Futures Education is looking to hire a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) to work at schools in Springfield, MA for a full-time position.
Futures Education is a unique organization that provides management and clinical staff to schools located in several locations throughout the United States. First and foremost, we are hands-on practitioners and educators, committed to best practices, research, and data-driven decision making that provides authenticity to our work and allows us to provide unparalleled service to our client partners.
- Instructs students with a moderate, severe, or profound intellectual disabled through lectures, discussions, visual aids, and other effective teaching methods for student comprehension.
- Prepares lessons and outlines to use in class that effectively cover the material.
- Administers various types of assessments i.e. performance assessments, formal and informal assessments, etc. to monitor student progress and develop an Individualized Educational Plan.
- Monitors students in the classroom and throughout the school to maintain order and discipline.
- Performs various administrative duties such as taking attendance, organizing the classroom, and recording grades.
- Coordinates parent/teacher conferences as needed to review student's performance, behavior and other issues.
- Attends faculty meetings and training sessions.
- Adheres to local, state and national testing procedures.
- Masters in Deaf Hard of Hearing
- Valid Massachusetts Teaching License
Futures Education is therapist owned and operated, and our mission is to build better lives. Each day offers a chance for us to improve someone’s life. Do you want to help make a difference?
For more information, please contact Sean Kelly at 413.306.4193 or email email@example.com.
- Required Skills
Must hold a valid Massachusetts Teaching License in Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing.