Purchasing - Electrical Contractor
- Job Title
- Purchasing - Electrical Contractor
- Job ID
- Rosemont, IL 60007
- Other Location
- Well established company, in business over 50 years
- Leaders in technology and training
- Maintains exclusive, long-term relationships with many clients
- Closely held with family owners engaged in the business
- Safety is the #1 priority for employees and management
- Large-scale, landmark Chicagoland projects
- Near Rosemont, IL
What the Company Offers You:
- Work reasonable hours (8 hours per day).
- Small company environment where you won’t take work home with you like the larger firms!
- Positive office environment where everyone gets along well.
- Direct reporting relationship to owner
- Opportunity to manage one person
- Relaxed company culture
- Company pays 100% of Health Insurance premium with Dental & Vision included!
- Long Term Disability Package
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Bonus Plan
Your Role with the Company:
You would be the key purchasing manager in the company, reporting to the owner. You would work with the owner, estimators, PM’s, and field staff to ensure project teams have the tools, equipment and materials they need to complete quality jobs on time and under budget. You’ll be responsible for collaborating with these parties to help with estimating, and subsequent purchasing, negotiating, coordinating logistics for and managing purchase order system for all electrical supplies. You’ll manage/mentor a purchasing assistant who will provide support in managing the day to day responsibilities of the purchasing function.
- Minimum 8 years of experience buying electrical supplies/tools
- Working knowledge of technical aspects of electrical supplies
- Background with basic use of MS Excel
- Exposure to purchase order systems
About DK Cole & The Process:
DK Cole is a privately owned executive search and consulting firm, specializing in construction, and we have been engaged to conduct this confidential search by the client company. We maintain a high level of ethics in dealing with both clients and candidates, and only submit your resume after we’ve interviewed you, provided company details and obtained your permission. Please send your resume in Word and provide a phone number where you can be reached between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.