The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals. Please search above for other open positions.
Outside Sales Representative - Toronto
- Job Title
- Outside Sales Representative - Toronto
- Job ID
- Other Location
- Ontario, Canada
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Being Hired: Outside Sales Representative
Location: Toronto/Mississauga (and surrounding areas), ON
Company Profile: An industry leading full-service metal distribution and toll processing company that specializes in aluminum, copper, brass and cold-rolled spring steel.
Why Work Here: If you are an ambitious, self-motivated individual with a proven record of effort driven success and are interested in an opportunity to join a highly successful growing sales team, this position may be the right fit for you.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary with strong commission potential
- Full health benefits
- Great support for training and guidance
- Car allowance, Paid mileage, and paid phone
- Work from home when not traveling
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-3 years of Outside B2B Sales experience required
- Prior experience in the metals industry is a plus, but is not required
- Prior experience working remotely out of a home office
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written
- Cold Calling/Hunter Mentality
- Former athletes highly desired
- Travel (30-50%) to/contact prospective and current customers to solicit sales of company products and services
- Clarify and fulfill customer requests/needs by presenting various selections of products and services, providing pricing, and delivery information as requested
- Understand and support established sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to customers
- Relate new product ideas and product extensions to management for evaluation
- Emphasize salable services of products to include quality and ability to meet customer specifications
- Maintains appropriate records for the development of sales forecasts
- Submits appropriate paperwork such as training reports, call reports, expense reports in a timely fashion
- Resolve customer concerns in an expeditious and tactful manner
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Responsible for follow up on any credit related issues
- Interface with internal departments to achieve sale goals
- Attend training off and on site as needed
Additional Requirements: Drug test, background check, valid driver’s license.