- Job Title
- Electrical Engineer
- Job ID
- Middleburg Hts, OH 44130
- Other Location
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes and top-tier non-athlete candidates in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Our Client Is Hiring: Electrical Engineer
Our Client’s Location: Middleburg Hts., OH
Our Client’s Company Profile:
For over a half a century our client has provided customers with the highest quality professional building and engineering services. They reduce facility’s operating costs and improve the condition and value the benchmark in customer satisfaction for the Building Services & Energy industries of building and production assets.
Why Work For Our Client: Explore and evaluate advanced technologies to help customers achieve the highest level of cost savings, providing the most effective means to control energy use and improve profitability.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong base salary commensurate with experience
- Monthly and quarterly bonus potential
- Paid training
- Health insurance available
- 401k and pension
- Provide technical electrical support for the client's sales personnel. Technical support will include joint customer presentations, engineering calculations, preliminary design drawings, case studies, articles, energy/operational savings, life-cycle costs, and project sequencing.
- Work with the Construction General Manager and/or the Construction Operational Manager in order to provide sales personnel accurate project cost for proposed design solutions.
- Provide electrical engineering efforts in order to develop schematic, development, and construction electrical engineering drawings in a timely manner.
- Follow engineering standards and procedures in order to assure quality designs.
- Review all electrical-engineering designs with Sr. Electrical Engineer.
- Periodically visit the job site to assure projects are conforming to design criteria.
- Create shop drawings of major electrical equipment.
- Work with contracting personnel in order to provide solutions to installations problems as they may occur.
- Attend weekly Construction Operations meetings.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Engineering Staff in order to assure and enhance the achievement of the established performance objectives.
- Maintain, improve, and explore new relationships with equipment vendors and other engineering companies to maximize vendor performance and possible cost savings at the purchasing level. Exploration of new sales leads is included in this effort.
- Assist Control Engineering and Commissioning Depts. in design, cost estimation, and project implementation as required.
- Provide creative, energy efficient, cost-effective, and maintenance friendly electrical design solutions in order to support the client's sales and operational efforts.
- B.S. in Engineering
- Strong Communication Skills
- E.M. a plus
- Preference of two to three years of experience in Electrical Engineering