- Job Title
- Sales Associate
- Job ID
- Boston, MA 02101
- Other Location
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Being Hired By Our Client: Sales Associate
Our Client's Location: Boston, MA
Our Client's Company Profile: Focused on bringing building/construction solutions around the world. They have been in business for over 70 years. They work with both commercial and residential clients in developing contracting or solution based work to fit any type of need.
Why Work For Our Client: If you are an ambitious, self-motivated individual with a proven record of effort driven success in the construction arena and are interested in an opportunity to join a highly successful growing sales team, this position may be the right fit for you.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary with strong commission potential
- Full health benefits, 401k, pension plan
- Great support for training and guidance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid mileage, paid phone and laptop provided
- High School diploma or GED
- Associate’s degree (AAS), or Trade School Certification, or Bachelor’s Degree (BS) preferred.
- Recent college graduates and/or up to 1-2 years in sales.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and acceptable Motor Vehicle record.
- Practical computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite and learn internal business systems).
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Must be willing to participate in the year-long training program.
- Experience in long sales cycles, products, or services.
- Self-motivated and great organizational skills.
- Goal oriented.
- Prior industry experience
- As part of the program, you will be partnered with an experienced Traditional Sales Representative for a period of 12 - 24 months to assist you in your comprehensive, hands-on training. If you are confident in your sales abilities, have a high degree of energy, and strong interpersonal and communication skills, we invite your inquiry of this position. This position offers the start to a great career in the high-end building materials industry, focusing on commercial roofing.
- Travel within the assigned territory.
Additional Requirements: Drug test, background check, valid driver’s license.